Website Ashton Plumbing & Air
We are currently hiring Plumbers and Drainage Technicians to join our growing Residential team! If you have experience in branch line, main sewer and drain tile drain cleaning, then this job is for you!
Canadian Residency or Valid Canadian Work Permit? (Required)
Full Job Description
Ashton Service Group is growing! We are currently hiring Plumbers and Drainage Technicians to join our growing Residential team. Watch this video to see why we are the best mechanical company to work for! https://youtu.be/hq00euHBRZw
Ashton Plumbing, Heating, Air is a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services. Our professional technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance.
We are proud to say we have never laid anyone off due to shortage of work.
A few quick facts about Ashton Mechanical Group
- We are a family business with 90+ employees proudly serving Metro Vancouver for 35+ years.
- Our Residential Team services homes throughout the Lower Mainland, completing around 10,000 service calls and 600 installations per year.
- We are proud to have worked for notable companies and several municipal governments including City of Vancouver, City of Richmond, Cadillac Fairview, Westbank, and Wynford Properties.
To learn more about who we are and our story, please visit: www.callashton.com
- Service, replacement, and new installation
- Properly stage jobs and adhere to quality and safety checklists
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried company vehicle
- Work alone or together as a team with other journeymen and apprentices
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and training to stay up to date in your trade
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in branch line drain cleaning (sinks and bathtubs)
- Main sewer line and drain tile drain cleaning
- Outside sewer line, drain time, and water main replacement
- Toilets, sinks, fixtures, dishwasheres, and water supply replacements
- Class 5 license with a clean driving record
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English
Compensation & Perks
- Incentive and bonus plans
- 2-weeks paid vacation to start
- Extended health and dental benefits
- 5% RRSP matching available after 1 year of employment
- Paid training to support continuous growth and to encourage promotion and advancement within the company
- Company insurance for personal tools.
- Work anniversary gift & birthday gift
- Monthly pancake and food truck breakfasts, BBQ lunches
- Company sponsored team building events including weekend fishing trips, baseball games, golf tournaments, go karting, paintball, mani-pedis, and an annual Christmas party.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $25.00-$55.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Canadian Residency or Valid Canadian Work Permit? (required)
Work Location: One location