Website Ashton Service Group
$54–$65 an hour
Ashton Service Group is looking to add to its team of dynamic people. If you are an experienced Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician wanting to advance your career working for a fast-growing company, we invite you to bring your passion and energy to one of the premier mechanical contractors in Vancouver!
Ashton Service Group is a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services. Our professional technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance. Celebrating 30+ years in business Ashton has built a successful and reputable brand through reliable service, quality workmanship, and a commitment to customer satisfaction. With service contracts with 200+ buildings in Metro Vancouver we can provide you with steady work year-round.
At Ashton, we offer a supportive and innovative leadership team that rewards assertiveness and creativity. We appreciate each member of the team and advocate for a healthy work/life balance. If this sounds like a perfect fit, then we would love to hear from you!
As a Commercial Technician, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time. By working closely with your team, you will complete jobs efficiently and accurately and make the customer happy. As our Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician, you will use your ability to know how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction. You will show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business. Your daily job duties may include troubleshooting, repairs, installation, and client interfacing.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Red Seal Plumbing Technician.
- Minimum B-Gas Ticket is required.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment and materials needed to perform service on all plumbing and gas systems and all codes governing those services.
- Ability to troubleshoot plumbing and/or heating systems.
- Possess a clean driving record and valid Driver’s License and can pass pre-employment screening.
- Self-starter who is assertive and willing to “go the extra mile” for clients and the team is a must.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to draw diagrams, read blueprints and other technical literature.
Salary starts at $34.50 per hour. Negotiable based on experience, licenses and trade qualifications.
In addition, we also offer a generous extended medical benefits plan, group RSP, incentive plan, opportunities for advancement and many other benefits.
To join our team, please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected] with subject line Commercial Journeyman Plumbing Technician.
Closing Date: May 22, 2020
Questions? Please email [email protected] and a member of our HR team will get back to you soon!