York Furnace Products from Ashton Service Group
Owned by John Controls, York and Coleman furnaces are American manufacturers of residential and commercial heating and cooling equipment. YORK® residential heating and cooling systems are designed, engineered and assembled in the United States, where we closely monitor and improve processes that directly affect quality. Its this promise of excellence that allows York to offer outstanding warranties, meet the highest industry standards and deliver energy-saving comfort that lasts a lifetime. As a factory certified contractor of York furnaces and air conditioners, you can expect the best warranties in the industry.
YORK 95.5% AFUE Single Stage – TM9E
With a LX Series 95.5% AFUE gas-fired furnace, it’s easy to cut heating costs up to 31% compared to most furnaces that are 20 years old. For instance, our hot surface ignition technology doesn’t waste fuel like a standing pilot does. Self-cleaning Inshot burners precisely regulate the fuel mixture to ensure efficient, quiet and clean operation. And, a 100% shut-off main gas valve will completely turn off all gas flow to assure your safety. Plus, the X13 motor uses 2 times less electricity than the standard multi-speed furnace blower and is ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- 95.5% AFUE – Energy Star
- Single Stage heating gas valve, fan inducer, blower
- Electronic Hot surface ignition
- Built in high level self Diagnostics with fault code history
- Insulated blower compartment
- High efficiency ECM fan motor for enhanced performance
- Good House Keeping Seal
10 years Parts, 10 years Labour, Lifetime on heat exchanger warranty
YORK 95% AFUE Single Stage- TG9S
With a Latitude™ 95% AFUE gas-fired furnace, it’s easy to cut heating costs up to 31% compared to most furnaces that are 20 years old. For instance, our hot surface ignition technology doesn’t waste fuel like a standing pilot does. Self-cleaning Inshot burners precisely regulate the fuel mixture to ensure efficient, quiet and clean operation. And, a 100% shut-off main gas valve will completely turn off all gas flow to assure your safety. Plus, the 95% models are ENERGY STAR® qualified.
- Compact 33-inch cabinet easily fits in tight spaces
- Solid front door panel construction and folded metal edges improve durability
- Advanced heat exchanger simplifies gas flow path and reduces number of parts
- Low flame sense indicator ensures safe shutdown in unusual firing conditions
- Economical servicing thanks to a design using common serviceable parts
10-year parts, 10 labor, a lifetime on the heat exchanger.
YORK 98% AFUE Modulating – YP9C
YORK® Affinity™ Gas Furnaces are redefining home comfort through an unparalleled combination of efficiency, consistent comfort and optimizes efficiency. That innovative technology makes the YP9C a Consumer’s Digest Best Buy.
- Modulating burner design continuously adjusts its heating output in 1% increments to save fuel, while the integrated ClimaTrak™ comfort system tailors operation to the needs of your locale.
- ENERGY STAR® Most Efficient qualifying efficiency up to 98% Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency
- Integrated self-diagnostic control module
- Variable-speed ECM fan motor provides quiet, efficient circulation
- Unit design engineered for natural gas or propane applications
10-year parts, 10 labour, a lifetime on the heat exchanger.