Ashton Service Group is growing! We are currently hiring for Journeyman Plumbers to join our growing Commercial, Residential, and Mechanical Construction teams!
Ashton Service Group is a leading provider of plumbing and HVAC services. Our professional technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing plumbing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance.
A few quick facts about Ashton Service Group:
- We are a family business proudly serving Metro Vancouver for 30+ years.
- Our Commercial Team has service contracts with over 300 buildings and complete service, maintenance, replacement, and installation work year-round.
- Our Residential Team services homes throughout the Lower Mainland, completing around 10,000 service calls and 600 installations per year.
- Our Mechanical Construction Team specializes in new construction projects valued between $50,000 to $5 million across all industries including commercial, residential, and industrial.
- We are proud to have worked for notable companies and several municipal governments including the City of Vancouver, City of Richmond, Cadillac Fairview, Westbank, and Wynford Properties.
To learn more about who we are and our story, please visit:
- Service, replacement, and new installation
- Properly stage jobs and adhere to quality and safety checklists
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried company vehicle
- Work alone or together as a team with other journeymen and apprentices
- Mentor and train apprentice plumbers
- Participate actively in all formal exercises and training to stay up to date in your trade
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Holder of Red Seal Plumbing and B-Gas ticket (or equivalent) preferred.
- Experience in plumbing service.
- Gas service and installation.
- Hydronic service and installation.
- Complete knowledge of all tools, equipment, and materials needed to perform service on all plumbing and gas systems and all codes governing those services.
- Class 5 license with a clean driving record.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Ability to draw diagrams, read blueprints, and other technical literature.
- Salary range of $32 to $42 per hour based on experience, licenses, and trade qualifications
- Incentive and bonus plans
- 2-weeks paid vacation to start
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Group RSP
- Paid training to support continuous growth and to encourage promotion and advancement within the company
To join our team, please scroll down to the bottom of this page and apply directly or email your resume to [email protected] with subject line Journeyman Plumber.
Closing Date: As we are growing, we have an ongoing need to fill this role. If this page is up, then we are still looking for candidates! Please send in your application!
Questions? Please email [email protected] and a member of our HR team will get back to you soon!