Ashton Plumbing & Air
Ashton Service Group is growing! We are currently hiring for an AR Clerk to join our team!
Ashton Mechanical Group is a leading provider of HVAC services. Our experienced technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance. We provide a professional work environment with career advancement for when you are ready to take the next step. We are proud to say we have never laid anyone off due to shortage of work.
To learn more about who we are and our story, please visit: www.callashton.com
- Use CRM to generate invoices for billing
- Produce Accounts Receivable report on a periodic basis from accounting system
- Call accounts that are delinquent to procure payment, provide invoices copies if necessary. Record collection notes.
- To prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation
- To monitor customer account details for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- To reconcile customer accounts
- To communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Deposit and record transaction to customer accounts / accounting system
- Minimum of 1 year in preparation and review of financial statements, basic understanding of accounting systems, internal controls, process flows, and general accounting
- Open PO/Invoices
- Managing daily blocked order reports for credit assessment
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be self motivated and able to follow direction and able to work independently or as a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel , Outlook
- 1 year of experience in accounting role (A/P or A/R), transactional position
- Ability to have high attention to detail, error free, and methodical in processing
- Be able to work accurately, with good attention to detail
- Be able to use AR systems, databases & spreadsheets
- Work is performed onsite in an office environment.
Compensation & Perks
- $36,000 to $45,000 per annum. Negotiable based on education and work experience.
- 2 weeks’ paid vacation to start
- Extended health and dental benefits
- 5% RRSP matching available after 1 year of employment
- Work anniversary gift & birthday gift
- Dog friendly office – yes you can bring Fido!
- Pancake breakfasts, BBQ lunches
- Company sponsored team building events including weekend fishing trips, baseball games, golf tournaments, go karting, paintball, mani-pedis, and an annual Christmas party!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Bank reconciliation: 1 year (preferred)
- Accounts Payable: 1 year (preferred)