Website Ashton Plumbing & Air
$21–$22 an hour
Secondary School (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Ashton Mechanical Group is growing! We are currently hiring for Customer Service Representatives to join our growing Residential Team! As a Customer Service Representative, you will deliver the most efficient, highest quality customer experiences in our front line/dispatch team. You will promote customer satisfaction by converting incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
Ashton Mechanical Group is a leading provider of HVAC services. Our experienced technicians work throughout the Lower Mainland providing, heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and mechanical system service and maintenance. We provide a professional work environment with career advancement for when you are ready to take the next step.
We are proud to say we have never laid anyone off due to shortage of work.
A few quick facts about Ashton Mechanical Group:
- We are a family business with 90+ employees proudly serving Metro Vancouver for 35+ years.
- Our Residential Team services homes throughout the Lower Mainland, completing around 10,000 service calls and 600 installations per year.
- We are proud to have worked for notable companies and several municipal governments including City of Vancouver, City of Richmond, Cadillac Fairview, Westbank, and Wynford Properties.
To learn more about who we are check out our commercial department website: www.callashton.com
- Answer calls and handles customer inquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Provide customers with extensive knowledge of all our services.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
- Perform all duties with a high level of attention to detail.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Excellent customer service attitude.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Fluency in English.
- Strong computer skills including use of Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Patient and willing to “go the extra mile” for clients and the team is a must.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Enthusiastic team player who can also work well independently.
- Call centre experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Knowledge and/or previous customer service experience in the construction, plumbing and HVAC industry a strong asset.
Compensation & Perks
- Salary starts at $41,000 per annum. Negotiable based on education and experience.
- Incentive and bonus plans
- 2-weeks paid vacation to start
- Extended health and dental benefits
- 5% RRSP matching available after 1 year of employment
- Paid training to support continuous growth and to encourage promotion and advancement within the company
- Work anniversary gift & birthday gift
- Dog friendly office – yes you can bring Fido!
- Monthly pancake and food truck breakfasts, BBQ lunches
- Company sponsored team building events including weekend fishing trips, baseball games, golf tournaments, go karting, paintball, mani-pedis, and an annual Christmas party!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)